Friday, October 30, 2009

Gym Camp

29th-30th October
Gym camp.
its actually some sort of training for Gymnastrada next year. Don't ask me why we started so early, cause i don't know either :/

I was shocked when ms Ros asked me to dance with the 4 Pros,Kahmunn,Elaine,Emy,Chloe..

ofcourse, im so damn happy! XD hahah but there are some movements that i still can't do well,while they can do them so easily -.-

This time, the routine is harder compared to the previous one.
We even have lifting (:

oh, that reminds me of Fatin and Adlyn..





















This is Fatin. I don't have Adlyn's photo, but both of them are most likely the same. ALSO SO PRO XD
They are both form1 next year, so they're in also. (:

SOTONG. yes sotong. don't know sotong?
















This is sotong XD Kahmunn.

hahaha.. she's kind and nice,pro and cool,friendly and funny!
and she teaches ppl patiently.

UNLIKE SOMEONE named E. pfft!
ask her to teach me, she say don't need one. WTH what don't need?YOU don't need only ma. babi -.- if not then give some other excuses like she's busy or something. yea right la. lying down there doing nothing call busy? boo you ;O

but Chloe is still my first shi-fu who taught me a lot when i don't get the steps.
TY. TY both of you so much!



Omg. These 2 days i enjoyed so much ley
how i wish it could repeat all over again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment