Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sleepover

at Susu's house with moo and jasmine :D
tuesday 8th of june twothousandten









































The cow and the dog.























Went downstairs late at night, and had a water fight around the baby pool.
HAHAHA SPLASH SPLASH ;D

Watched movies using Jasmine's laptop.
KISS -3-


















I fell asleep when we were watching another show.
Apparently, I dream talked O.O

According to them, I suddenly put my palm beside my ears and said 'hello', as if i'm answering a phone call. Then I started to laugh. Hahaha
Gosh, that was kinda creepy ey.


Bubbles!:D
Hiding under the bed early in the morning. Haha
I took a video of her running around when she was hella hyyperr.


















It was really fun overall. Haha
Thank you Susu

No comments:

Post a Comment