Monday, December 19, 2011

Two From Galilee

Attended  Metro Tabernacle's Christmas production - Two From Galilee. 

Its the love story between Joseph and Mary before the birth of Jesus. They had to face some unexpected challenges that forced them to abandon all their dreams and plans to embrace their destiny as the chosen ones to carry the world’s hope on their young shoulders.


I was deeply impressed by their performance! 
The very well setup props, costumes, inspiring acting, singing and dancing made the whole musical so realistic that I felt as if I was in Bethlehem myself! haha My personal favorite part was when Joseph's parents and the villagers sang 'What are you waiting for, Joseph' to him XD
Very well done! 
Us with Abigail {Mary}
You were amazing!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment