Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2nd-3rd last day of school (:

'The Secret Place' (:
-temporary 2U class-
A place, a class, where we enjoy ourself playing poker cards and etc.
or i can say, our hideout?=w=

these 2 days,
we had been playing 'donkey' and '数学game'
and whoever who wins,
get to draw the loser's hand.

for example:

8D
I took a lot of pictures.
but im just too lazy to upload 'em here :(
so, I'll just show you some,
and others is in FB.

7 ELEVEN.
Always There For You (:

haha. I can carry suann without using my hands!
so man? :P

2U and 2K winners of debate. (:
carmen and neoneo :)
I feel so noob XD hahaha

when kay li was a baby XD
yes..the coke.. was kayli

me and my so called clone?:(
I NEED COMMENTS ABOUT THIS.

carven, bullied by some juniors.
juniors who?:P

oh ya. i let down my fringe that day to school.
regretted so much for doing so :O
haha.. i'll never do that again -.-

Thursday's the last day of school.
I bet everyone is bringing camera =w=
MyEm0.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment