Sunday, November 22, 2009

sorry.

I don't know what to say.
But Im truely sorry for what I've done.
I don't expect you to forgive me, but I hope you will.
remember this? 'got sorry not police'
well, don't apply that into this case!

I miss primary school life,
and the time we had together too.
I remember every single moment we've spent together.
I still do.
When i was standard6,
I really hope that i could be in the same sec. school as you.
but my dad just refuse to let me go there.
When you say you're coming to CBN,
I was so happy,
that I go around the school,
telling people my loupoh is coming!coming to CBN!xD
In school, we didn't really talk much.
as if we're little strangers to each other. (not THAT bad la)
But outside.
we're like so-called couples again (:
you share your stories, and i share mine.
we even go out together very often.
After you say you're looking for true friends.
and in your quiz, who's my best friend,
I answered PeiJean. but the answer is nobody,
and the post on your blog,
i was very dissapointed about myself.
But I thought.
this is a mission that i must accomplish!
make myself the true friend and the best friend you're looking for.
make you happy, make you love school :D
like how it was last time (:
But in this mission,
i need you. to believe in me.
to trust, that i can do it.
that i can repair the parts that had rotten in our ship :)

you're always in my heart.
always..
please don't feel awkward when you see me
after all these 'emotional talks' k?><

No comments:

Post a Comment