Friday, January 8, 2010

Ballet Morning

I overslept today! gosh.
Ballet class was at 9.30am, but I woke up at 9.15am!
Rushing like mad. Then my sister sent me there.
















When i arrived there at around 9.40am, expecting class would have been half way gone, then suddenly.

TABBY!
omg. She was once Malaysian then she migrated to New Zealand when she was 9, she was even a CBNer then, puileng and veevien they all all know her.
Two years ago, she came back to Malaysia for a short trip, and she joined my class, she even went for the Ballet competition and won an consolation award.
She's a really good dancer :)

I missed her. We all did.
















I chated with her for a short while, then we have to say goodbye to each other and hoping to meet again in the coming future.

And now, only we start the ballet class. Lawl
The class ended at 11am, then we took some simple pictures :)
I brought the camera fyi.









Nat



















man.










































































sexy pose
i guess.














































And then i went back home.






yeye so cute!









Then i took a picture of my eye 8)













pretty? hahaha
NOT when i take it from far away.

AND Im going to watch Carmen and Paquita





















with my sister in Istana Budaya tonight!
wheee. What a ballet day

No comments:

Post a Comment