Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jaseline - Ikea

She's my brother's girlfriend since they were 17!
They manage to keep this relationship for four years without my parents' knowing. Lol
Well, ofcourse me and my sister knew it WAY earlier than our parents


But last year, 'the time had come'!
when my brother was in Australia, he sent my parents an email, and tell everything about Jaseline. Hah. Bocoh-ed.
And now, they can go out 光明正大-ly. Lol good for them.


Today, my brother,sister,Jaseline and I went to Ikea to buy chairs. This is the second time i ever met her in real life.





















She's so skinny that you can compare her with neoneo !





















Even my brother looks fat-ter beside her






















Wunkey. Aw so cute

-Ima Paparazzi :) -

No comments:

Post a Comment