Monday, March 15, 2010

150310

Yay us!
we have one whole week of holiday,
that's why I'm here. Hahaha

I woke up at 7 am -.-
I don't know why.
Maybe cause I ate an alarm clock yesterday ;D

My brother's working for the first time today.
Hopefully he'll come back in peace and not in pieces. Lawl

My sister went to college early in the morning with my brother.
So that leaves only me and my grandpa at home.

We had Laksa for lunch!
*nomnom*





































Talked to my grandpa for sometime.

He has been quite negative thinking recently D:

Fyi, he has kidney problem and doctor said it had worsen a bit.
and my parents are convincing him to go for Kidney Wash.
But he still don't want to, cause he said it's troublesome for everyone.

HE JUST ATE LAKSA.
thou he wasn't supposed to -.-

Conversation:
Pig
Gpa

Eh yeye, you can eat laksa meh?!
Haha I don't want to care much already, since Im dying.
CHOI who said you're dying!? well, we all are dying also what.
That's why. I rather enjoy life and die faster then meet your grandma sooner than going for Kidney wash and so. So mafan.
CHOI x.x


Omg. I'm a bit worried now ):
I seriously don't want to lose him.
I love him more than anyone does

No comments:

Post a Comment