Tuesday, March 16, 2010

160310

Had lunch with my kaigor, Alvin at Old Town today before going to kasturi.
He and his White Coffee Gao obsession.

Chipmunk brought his camera along!
YESSSS ;D






































































Pretty eh eh eh the pictures?

Say yes, if not i POKE you ;D
//Pictures. not the person inside the picture. Hahaha

Look look look! Hahaha
I'm using his D40x









































Chipmunk pig.
Rawroink!





















The Senjata
















After lunch, we went to station to wait for Erina.
Thank you for temaning :D

Finally, Erina came!
Then when we went up the escalator,
Erina suddenly spotted Gucci. Hahaha
What a coincidence ;D
My Idol♥





















So, after that, I went to Kasturi.
Came back from Kasturi.
Blah blah.

This post's main point:







Hahaha I beg you, don't kill me please XP
I'm promoting your blog. LAWL

2 comments:

  1. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete