Monday, March 1, 2010

Cheer practice

1 March 2010

We had PTI (parents teacher interview) today
But my parents weren't free to come to get my report card.

So after most of the students went of after collecting their report cards,
I wondered around the school. Haha
Eh, no. Should be I wondered around the school field :D

Cheerleaders and Marchers were practicing .
And i brought camera!
MUAHAHA ;)









































































































Since I had nothing to do today, I stayed back after school and continue with my kepo-ing job :D
+ Erina's willing to send me back home. Whee.


































































I had Kah wei to accompany me too! Haha





















Camwhored. Haha



















No comments:

Post a Comment