Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to school,again.

Yes, its that time of year again. Back to school time. 
(1 1/2 months of holiday had just passed like that, can you actually believe it?! 
Someone must have been secretly fast forwarding my tape of life!)

This year would be my final year of high school.
Final year to wear school uniform to school.
Final year to stand under the hot sun, listening to the discipline teachers' long nags.
Final year of being together with my high school buddy-buddies. 

Aaah. Thinking about it makes me feel sick!
Piggy will missh you!
 t.t
How I wish that I can get back to form 4 again, when there's no need to be stressed about SPM (there was, but just a littleand when you have all the time you want in the entire world to spend with your friends, family and computer!

But like what people say, 'If wishes were horses, beggars would ride'. :/ 
Although going back to school has always been kind of a bad thing for most, like me who are still in the midst of holiday mood, its time for us to get our long rusted brains moving!!


#One of my many 2012 new year resolutions - to pay attention in class :P haha


Anyway, happy schooling and all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment