Monday, January 23, 2012

Pau Project: {miscellaneous}

Hey readers, this is just an update on my pau project! haha 
It has been progressing pretty well these two months XD 

1. Bao Today (Marina square,Singapore)
A place that I have always been wanting to go badly!
IT WAS LITERALLY PAU HEAVEN, I'M TELLING YOU.
My favorite - '王朝芝麻包' (Bao Today's Black sesame pau) 
The warm roasted sesame paste, oh so divine! 5/5

'金碧流沙包' (Steamed Creamy Custard pau)
When the custard filling ooze out into your mouth..! 4.5/5 

'半个包' (1/2 Assorted meat pau)! 4/5

'包黑子' (Sesame skin pork pau). 3.75/5

'鹿鼎记包' (Deer meat pau)
DEER!? 3.5/5 


'扣肉宝包' (Braised pork pau)! 3.75/5

2. Zhung Kong Dim Sum (Jln Genting Klang ,behind KFC)

Erina introduced this place to me :) She was told that there are some interesting pau here too.

小笼包! 3.5/5


'可可奶油包' (Coco sweet corn pau)
奶油=sweet corn? 3.5/5

'鸡窝包'!
This was the reason why I came to this restaurant.
But unfortunately, it let me down.
Too dry, and it didn't have much taste. 2.75/5

(out of pau project topic)
They served their drinks with mugs! aah, so homey.
My dad got himself a 'Papa's mug'! haha
and their Milo-C kosong was one of the best I've tried! -thumbs up-

Others: 
Sweet potato man tou, simple yet yummy!
you can get it from a pau motorbike-stall at Desa setapak for rm1.40ea.
3.75/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment