Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A little surprise from my mummy!

11.00pm. 
I was in my room starring at the rectangular screen, dancing my fingers on the keyboard when my mum knocked the door. She walked in.
Without a second thought, my fingers stopped dancing and started to crawl reluctantly towards the mouse to switch off the computer. I was expecting her to say 'Jean, 11pm already! Tomorrow you got school, time to go to sleep!' at any second, but to my surprise, she didn't!
What astonished me even more was when she passed me a cuboid-shaped present. 
'New year gift, dear!', she said while showing off her big smile. 
0.0 << I stoned for a moment and thanked her joyfully.


Let's see what's inside!
A crocodile watch O.O 

Pretty? hehe. I think it is. :)
But... somehow it gives me a very mature, gentle, womanish feeling,
which I don't think it goes quite well with the very casual me. haha

But again, me still likey. :D
Thanks mummy! 


Hmm, I feel weird.
2 days ago my dad bought us a pair of camel active shoes, 
and yesterday my mum gave me a crocodile watch as a new year gift? 
(I don't remember receiving any new year gift before o.o haha)

Tell me!! what's your motive mummy daddy??! Haha 
XD
Anyway, thank you again for everything mum and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment