Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012.

Time flies.
It seems like counting down to 2011 happened just yesterday,
but in reality one whole year had came and gone.

This year will be a reeaally tough and challenging year for me. 
I'll be taking SPM, ballet advance2 exam, piano grade8 exam, ballet competition(?), athletics(?) and I might be the head of photography department since yaebs is going into graphics! Oh ya, and I'm a school librarian now o.o
On top of that, my beloved sister will be going to Australia to study t.t ohmaigod. I'm on my own now!! -sobs- 

BUT, I will survive!

Of course, there are also many things that I'm looking forward to this year :)
- To drive!
- New house?
- Olympic 2012!
- After SPM!
- Adventurous trip to Australia with my sister this year end?



Anyway, happy new year everyone!
May this year be filled with joy and laughter. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment