Wednesday, February 24, 2010

24 02 2010 - Cheer Preview

This morning when I was having my Library period in Library,
Fiona and Chloe suddenly walked in in a hurry and looked for me and told me that I'm competing in the HighJump event.

I was like. HUH wtf?!

So I followed them, and went to the padang.
The time was so limited. The competition have started, and the teacher in charge of the HighJump was calling my name over and over again, when the other xavier people couldn't even find my number cloth.

Everyone was like 'shit shit shit shit'

But at last we found it, so I went to Jumpjumpjump using the Frog-style. Haha
















PUFF
Extremely surprisingly, I got either 2nd or 3rd!
Kavitha was 1st (obviously) , her record was 1.27m
Ainur and I were the same, 1.21m

So I seriously don't know who's 2nd and who's 3rd.
Ohwell, atleast there's a medal (; Yay.

Then I stayed there to watch the Form1,2 with Fiona and some xavier seniors. Ponteng kh !
















Chloe was so super depressed.




































For kelas3, Najiha was once again the winner.
















/Reccess.

I don't know who took this picture, but it's cute !





















Cheer Preview
xavier team tying hair ! haha
















Teams' picture.
Pauline.
















Xavier !
















Aidan.
















Adele.
















- Cheer videos. I shall upload them here, when that is when I'm super free-
Fyi, Xavier was the best team, as usual ! Hah.











After watching the Preview, we went back to class.
As we were bored. KayLi, Suann and I changed our shoes to the opposite side.

So look at them now,they're like 3 Bananas !
















-RING-



































Tuition.
We took Lrt cause we're just too lazy and tired.

Opposite the Lrt station. pretty eh.

















Al Chua !






















Suann and I were laughing at the way she writes. Slow like a snail.
















Home.
I didn't know outside my house, there's a tree with fruits !

No comments:

Post a Comment