Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lame Jokes♥

Just take a look at these.
Reading them, made me rolled on the floor laughing my ass off! XD

Girl told her mom:
Mom my bra get tighten when i see that boy.
Then the mom replied:
Next time don't wear the bra, his pant would get tighten Hahaha
====

Do u like Maths?
If so add a bed,
subtract your clothes,
divide your legs
and we can multiply!
====

Boy :
Can I Touch your Software..?

Girl :
First.. Show me your Hardware.

Boy :
Should I install it in your System..?

Girl :
Cover it with AntiVirus and Then install..
====

Girl to Mom: "Is it true that Babies come out from the same place where Boys put their P---S?"
Mom: "Yes"
Girl: "Wow! My Baby will come out from my mouth"
====

HAHAHA DAMN XD
omg, there are so many more of these.

Don't worry, Im still the piggy you know.
I was just damn bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment