Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday school - TimeSquare

Today we had Saturday school.

I brought phone to school, for the first time in my life !
and it was fun. hahaha
















Kay Li playing with my phone under the table. Hah





















You're breaking rules, fatfat !
















HAHAHA
















Boys Over Flowers' fans.

Okok, lets skip to school part and go to the after school part. Haha

We went to Timesquare.

















Lance camwhored using my phone when me and fatfat were away!
Hahaha cute.

After lunch, yaeber joined us after finishing her tuition.
YAEBER.

Then we went to the bowling arena.
And we started playing truth or dare.
What a game, fatfat.. what a game.

Someone said, FCUK! *coughs*

Then, bowling (:




































Some tangkachi poked my buttock eh.
















Fatfat !




































Porky go strike !
















Im rather speechless. Haha
















Neoneoneo !

















P- Porkiie
P- Piggiie
F- Fatfat

Actually, I shouldn't be 2nd.
Lance helped me to do the last round.






















Heh sorry fatfat. but what to do? hahaha

-Group pictures-















































The person who was bugging fatfat all the while.

I present you,
Max - the black fella.





















He gave chocolates to fatfat.

And it came to the end of the outing.

Porky,
Nice meeting you. Heh

No comments:

Post a Comment