Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cny 5

Wanshiruyi !

Friday
19 February 2010

Pavilion

My daddy,sister and I,
walked around the building.

I should have brought the camera! That place was so pretty D:
So I used my phone camera, the one with only 2 megapixel.












































































Then we met my dad's friend, so we settled down at Starbucks.

Green Tea Cream Frappuccino is so Oinkily Awesome!





















Him ! yes, that uncle.. have a super pretty canon camera !
that worth over 6k with lenses worth over 5k!
He lent me to play around for a while!

Omg.

Low Yatt Complex

We WALKED there from Pav
to buy GPS for my mum who apparently needs it for work.
*coughs*

My dad was there bargaining with this gps seller,
I got so bored that I took a picture of that fella XP





















Oink.
thats all for today (:

No comments:

Post a Comment