Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cny 6

Niannianyouyu !

Saturday
20 February

Went to ballet in the morning.
I didn't dance much, but i already get this
















mannnnn. its painful !

Around 2pm, I went to Erina's house, then we both went to Carmen's house. Eh. I still get to go Carmen's house after all (;

Angpau ! Angpau ! Angpau !


In the evening, whole Han family went to my parents' friend's Potluck gathering. It's at the Menara Melawangi - pretty apartment with tons of facilities !

We pooled and carromed while the adults were there drinking like nobody's business. That was my first time pooling. Haha you can imagine how noob I look.





































By the time I reached home, looked at the clock,
the hour hand was already pointing in between 12 and 1.
*YAWN*

No comments:

Post a Comment